Bishops, Pastors, Apostles, Teachers, Evangelists, Christian Bloggers, Church Staff, Department Heads, and Volunteers.
It’s Time To Use Technology To Become More Effective In Ministry!
We know that you might be asking, who we are and why we think that we know so much about technology and ministry. Read our story and you will quickly learn that we use our faith to guide our decisions for this company. Many of you have had the opportunity to take our recent survey. It was our desire to find out what the local church needed to be more effective. And to help you ministry leaders and staff have an easier time with the duties that come along with your position.
We found that many of you either didn’t have a streamlined internal process for your technology output. Or some didn’t know what options were out there for getting the ministry’s message their local community and the world.
ADEI Media is a creative marketing and communication company that offers a range of services including, video production, web design, and mobile app development. ADEI’s staff travels extensively teaching classes to various industries on how to use social media, mobile devices, and software in their businesses and non-profits in an effective and cohesive manner.
EDO [Evangelism Discipleship Outreach] Technology Webinar
This workshop is for you if:
- you feel out of touch with the latest technology
- you feel like you can’t keep up with all the new social media
- you desire cost-effective, simple ways to use technology to connect with your congregation
- you are open to using technology to create more awareness of your ministry activities and services
- you could use a more streamlined approach to technology in your office and home
This 2-hour webinar will cover the above topics on Monday, March 20, 2017 from 7 pm to 9 pm.
Format: Webinar (Phone dial-in available)
Capacity: Due to the interest in the subject matter, registration will be limited. We want to have sufficient time to answer questions during the Q&A session. For this reason, we suggest that you do not delay your registration. (We may not be able to offer this course again this year.)
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-hour live webinar with Dee Carson, Mobile App Developer and Digital Account/Charitable Giving Manager here at ADEI Media, via our live streaming video. PLUS 30-minute Q&A session during the webinar
- Copy of the webinar presentation materials in PDF format
- Class workbook and note sheets
- Free access to the video replay
- One FREE 30-minute class follow-up
- Bonus 1: 30-Day Social Media Survival Guide for Churches
- Bonus 2: Technology, Software, and Social Media Glossary