I can’t believe it! October is here, which means that we are officially in the fourth quarter. What does that mean? Football season, tailgating, warm days and cool nights.
But it also means that the holiday spending season is getting ready to crank into high gear and now is the time to start preparing for the awesomeness awaiting your business or ministry in 2019.
I want to encourage you to look back at the goals that you had for your business at the beginning of 2018. How many of them have you completed so far? This is not a race, the goal is to reflect. Reflect on how far you’ve come.
“When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have ordained…” (Psalm 8:3 NKJV)
Even kings take time to consider and think about how grand God’s work has been. Whether you have completed one goal or forty, it’s still a wonderful thing to see the work of God’s hand through favor and fingertips.
Don’t take that lightly.
As I reflected on my company, I discovered three things that I believe will help motivate you to grab your goals and finish strong!
- Gratitude: Being thankful for what you have accomplished is an act of massaging your mindset to receive more to be thankful for.
- Give: People don’t think about this much but look out for ways to assist someone else who is in business. Sharing information, opportunities, and a helping hand goes a long way towards building your network and sowing good seed that is sure to grow a harvest in your own backyard.
- Grind: Muster all the strength that you can to get as much completed as you can. Putting all the power that is inside of you behind a single set of tasks. Every day for the next three months should be dedicated to completing the goals on your list.
No excuses ladies and gents. No weariness…this is well-doing time!
That’s why I’m going to open up to you guys three things on my list that need to be completed.
- Finalize a new brand identity for ADEI (pronounced ‘A Day’) Media Group.
- Recreate the ADEI Media web presence and functionality.
- Complete all client projects by October 31, 2018.
There you have it!
I believe that you can and will finish strong this year. Because with many of you, I have seen the fire to cross the finish line in your eyes. I have no doubt that your moment is here to breakthrough to a new level of success.